Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feb 10 - Pin - Series on Holders for Glasses

Changing it up a little and going to be wearing pins for a while. Donna had a bunch of pins that held glasses of different styles and sizes. They all look like they glasses. Kind of fun to start this because there are probably about ten different ones. From this, I'll probably wear some more pins.

I thought there were about 1,000 pairs of earrings when I got them. After wearing them for a year, I realize that there aren't that many. After I'm done with Donna's earrings, I'll probably do my own. And since I like earrings so much, I'll probably have to buy more to keep the blog going. Will stop when I stop.

My sister shared her very large slice of coconut cheesecake with me. Her friend made it and gave her a piece to try. It's delicious! Think it's made with ricotta and not cream cheese. There's a world of difference between the cheesecake when it's made with ricotta and cream cheese. Hands down, I like ricotta cheesecake better. However, my mom's recipe for cream cheese cheesecake is next on the list.

One of Minnesota's border states is making headlines in the Supreme Court in the case "Frank v Walker", with Walker being Governor Walker, who wants to become our next president. Kind of scary because he does things his way and not the way of the people. For instance with their new voter law, one of the reasons it was created was because of voter fraud.. http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/02/09/3620677/future-voter-suppression-supreme-court/ gives details including "after two years of investigations, Wisconsin “could not point to a single instance of known voter impersonation occurring in Wisconsin at any time in the recent past.” Think we need to be really careful of someone like this and then top if off with some legal problems with people who worked for him. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/walker-scandal-who-got-convicted-why-n35886 Turning a blind eye is always a good excuse which I used when I was a child. Now I try hard not to turn a blind eye and be proactive instead of reactive.

Enough of politics. When I see things that don't seem right, I have a tendency to be vocal.

This pin is approximately two inches in length and one inch height. Hung my specs from them various times throughout the workday. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.