Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb 23 - It's velour again

Because it was so cold out, I decided to fool my ears and wear earrings made with velour. They were pretty and possibly warm. Definitely looked classy. Donna would have looked spectacular wearing these along with her wonderful wardrobe. Besides being an earaholic she was a clothesaholic. Alright, those aren't words but you know what I mean.

Here are the earrings

Don't they look warm?

Speaking about warm, the bald eagles are starting to migrate through. There's been a mix of young eagles and immature eagles. Over the weekend, I saw a large female adult with a young immature male trying to do the talon lock. It's a beautiful sight when one bird flies upside down and talons lock.

Had kind of a funny incident today. Got a call on my cell phone from someone who said they were from the US government and working a fraud case. Technically, I would have been a "victim" if I fallen for the scam. Thinking that this person might have been working with the company I received an automated call last week. One of my friends says "you can't trust anyone anymore" and sometimes that is the case. Well, I contacted the US Consumer Services a place a "fraud" complaint. It would be funny if the person who called today really was a government employee but I don't think so.

Phone solicitations are becoming a thing of the past soon. People aren't falling for the scams like they used to years ago. Now they're scamming through texts via cell phone. Hopefully people are getting smarter.

Long day today because I volunteered for three hours after work. Now it's time to watch some drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.