Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Feb 18 - How cold is it?

Always thought February was just a snowy month but even though I'm over 55, I keep on learning. We're going to have below zero temps until March. The groundhog was right again when it saw its shadow. Hopefully it will only be less than 4 weeks and spring starts marching in.

Oh how funny, I just heard my cat hiss at my sister's dog but instead she was spraying whip cream on her desert. It sounded pretty loud but sometimes Bobbi gets loud but maybe not quite as loud as whip cream coming out of a can.

Countdown to getting my new bed is ten days or less. Can't wait to sleep in it. When you have a twin bed and a cat, not a little cat either, sleeping sideways in bed, it gets a little crowded. Yes, I could put her outside of my bedroom but that seems too mean since we've only been in this house for a three months. She's still getting her bearings and where she can and can't go. When my sister and brother-in-law leave the house, Bobbi darts into their bedroom to check it out. She doesn't care too much if Sparky is there or not. However, as soon as my sister  comes back, she flies out of the room.

Keeping it short tonight...need to get under my blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.