Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Feb 3 - On the bandwagon again - Sorry; Great article by Igor Volsky and Jack Jenkins

An article tonight explained a few things to me and gave me a better understanding of why Muslims do not believe ISIS is not Islamic. The article entitled "Why ISIS Is Not, In Fact, Islamic" was written by Igor Volsky and Jack Jenkins; the article was published on 9.11.2015. You can find the article at http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/09/11/3566181/why-isis-is-in-fact-not-islamic/.

In the article, they compared ISIS to the KKK. I am one among many that do not believe the KKK is Christian. After all, they do not follow Christian beliefs. The same goes of ISI; they do not follow Islamic beliefs. Both groups follow what they want to follow. If someone wants to change my mind, lighting fire to a caged person is not the way to do it. Mom always said "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

ISIS is stepping on toes of so many countries. I wonder when the world will really crack down on them. I hope it is sooner than later and not too late.

Hope I didn't offend too many Russians with my support of Ukraine. The Ukrainians are in my prayers for their safety and for God's protection. Of course, the common people in Russia aren't probably too happy about their troops invading Ukraine either.

Off the bandwagon now. Found a macaroni and cheese dish that looks out of this world. It's a combination of mac and cheese and crab Rangoon. I'm going to cheat on it and instead of using lump crab, the dish will consist of mock crab. A lot of the Chinese restaurants use mock crab so it's worth the try. http://allthingsmacandcheese.com/mac-and-cheese-recipes/seafood-mac-and-cheese/crab-rangoon-mac-and-cheese#.VNFwgGctF17 Simple recipe.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.