Translate

Friday, February 6, 2015

Feb 6 - Dad' 108th birthday tomorrow ...if he was still alive

Yes, our dad would have been celebrated his 108 years birthday tomorrow. We celebrate for him since he can only celebrate it with us from above. Dad saw so many things in his lifetime from cars to astronauts on the moon. He was a good man, good to his family and his wife. He treated everyone with respect and dignity even if he didn't know them. It's something he and our mom taught us too.

Too bad others don't teach their children the same values. It's been a tough day because I was betrayed by someone I've been dating for four years. I must have that gullible look on my face. I keep getting warned not to trust people. However God has given me the strength to continue to trust people. Someday it will be shown that it was the right choice. Today, I'm not shown it was the right choice. Have to start paying attention to signs and act faster instead of believing things will change. The only thing that can change for sure is me and there's no more waiting around for change to happen. Getting too old for that. Want a life that involves someone who treats me special like I treat them. Can't be too difficult just have to find the right person. It's just a big disappointment after all I'm' too old for this. It's my responsibility to protect my heart and now I have to protect it better.

Need to listen to my family more.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.