Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb 20 - Brazilian Deviled Eggs - Gratineed Deviled Eggs (Ovos Recheados Gratinados)

Never knew that so many countries made deviled eggs. They all are a different combination of ingredients. In honor of today's new reader from Brazil, I looked up this recipe. MMMMMM ham with the chopped yolk makes the filling. Doesn't that sound delicious. To top it off (no pun intended) you sprinkle the eggs with parmesan cheese and broil it. Camilla from http://cfabbridesigns.com/holidays/easter/grilled-cheese-easter-eggs-2/#.VOgFp2ctEuU uses finely shredded cheddar cheese. Think that better suits my taste than the parm. You can find the Brazilian recipe here: http://flavorsofbrazil.blogspot.com/2012/02/recipe-gratineed-deviled-eggs-ovos.html

Finished watching the movie "Apple in Your Eye." As it turns out it was not a Chinese movie but a Taiwanese movie. Truly enjoy watching movies and actors from Taiwan. This drama is probably the best-acting movie that I have seen in many years. The actors/actresses made you "feel" and become involved in their lives. I was able to watch it through Viki.com. It has laughter and tears. Reminded me of my second marriage in some ways. Maybe that's why the tears flowed a little heavier than usual. Good show and you can get a free pass for three days at the site if you are interested.

It's Friday and am I glad it is. Even though last week was all my computer problems, this week was very busy. Glad the week went fast but that probably means the weekend will go the same...fast.

Today's earrings

The blouse I wore today had almost the same design only the designs in my blouse were light blue with a darker blue background. Looking at this photo, it almost looks like the squiggly lines are a light blue. Could just be how the light is hitting them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.