Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 2 - Groundhog Day

The groundhog saw it's shadow so we're supposed to have another 6 weeks of winter. I was planning on winter during the next six weeks so it's no surprise to me. Even though this has been a weird winter, the Farmer's Almanac predicted a drier winter (less snow) and colder than normal. Think this prediction is going to be spot on. Have you ever wondered about how much money weather forecasters make? I have and it amazes me. If I had been wrong even a few times at work, my job would be in question. However, weather forecasters can predict anything and if it doesn't happen, well, that's because of global warming.

Been watching Putin not staying put that last year. Can't figure out why Russia can't just stay in Russia and why they have to fight in Ukraine. It makes me sick - all of this fighting. Like I've said many times "can't we just get along." I'll stay out of your country if you stay out of mine. Gosh darn oil and greed are the problem children. We feel so safe and cozy in the United States. Granted there are places of violence but not like other countries. A few weeks ago, a Walmart in SE Minnesota had a cart run over a bullet that had fallen out of a box. A friend told me that she saw it on Facebook and that when it exploded everyone went for the floor. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to feel that way. It's scary that we feel we are so safe but you never know. My heart goes out to the Ukrainians and you are in my prayers for the safety of your family, loved ones, and friends.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.