Translate

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Feb 7 Peace Talks and Russia

Take a little bit of Ukraine now, then in a couple months, start all over and take some more. Before you know it, Russia is knocking on Germany's door and then France. Hmmmm, that kind of sounds familiar. Have we forgotten what happened in the 30's? And then there's always ISIS around the corner http://www.wsj.com/video/exposing-isis-activists-risk-death-to-track-extremists/8940136C-76BD-48E2-B185-77CB4C190798.html

Big news, hahaha no pun intended. "Sports Illustrated" is going to have two plus-sized models for their swimsuit edition. Even though I am a plus sized woman, I have mixed feelings about it. In the past, I was the large woman on the block and now there are many women even bigger than me on the block. It's not healthy and yes, I know "Sports Illustrated" is not going to feature a large woman in a bikini in their swimsuit addition. Still.... http://www.wsj.com/video/sports-illustrated-features-plus-sized-models-for-first-time/AC31B4EF-7413-4DDE-9725-9478A3661AC7.html

Maybe a plus-sized model is a good thing. Think I need to not read the news for a week.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.