Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feb 28 - Forgot to hit post yesterday

Thought I posted yesterday's blog until I looked at it tonight. Oops. Guess I forgot to hit publish and must have hit save instead.

Today was a busy day getting ready for my new bed. Rearranged my bedroom three times before I was satisfied with what it will be like with the bed in there. Good think a queen size bed was ordered or there would have been any room in there for some of Bobbi's things.

My nephew and great niece came over today for a visit. Mustn't have the grandma look anymore and caused my great niece to cry. Not how I wanted to start the day with her. They were here for awhile. She loved Sparky but you can tell she is a fan of cats. Bobbi wouldn't come out but came within her reach. The light switch in my bedroom is on a pull and she loved to pull the light turning it on and off many times, saying "whee" most of the time. Then I held her so she could go on my glider. She loves to swing and this the next best thing. By the time they left, both my sister and I got hugs and wave to. How special is that

Only saw one eagle today in my travels. The river isn't open yet but once it opens, there will be a lot here.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.