Translate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Feb 11 Glass Holder #2

Alright, as it turns out there are only four or five of these pretty little holders. The rest of the bag's contents are American flag pins and pins from eye clinics. Here is today's holder


My brother, sister, and I went for a ride on Sunday (old news) and went by a lot of cranberry bogs. My sister was pretty curious about the bogs. Then tonight when I opened up Yahoo Food, there was a video about cranberry bogs. It's different than the one I posted before; plus it's in New Jersey and not in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is still the number one state for growing cranberries. Cranberries are natural fruit to the United States and Native Americans used them for their healing properties. Here's the link for the video https://www.yahoo.com/food/behind-the-scenes-at-a-cranberry-bog-contrary-to-110748791786.html

Today, I learned more about Ukraine and the invasion of Russia. If Russia would have stopped at Crimea, it would have been more tolerable than to invade the predominantly Ukrainian Ukraine (Crimea is predominantly Russian). I would totally support giving financial aid to Ukraine to support their government to lesson any upheavals they are feeling in order for them to be a strong government. It's a little tougher for me to support United States giving them arms but we have to help the Ukrainians succeed. Stay strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.