Translate

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feb 14 Energizer Bunny Recharging

Today was a day to sit back and watch the world go by...time for the energize bunny in me to recharge. Usually I can keep up a fast past for a few weeks and then need a day or two to vegetate. And yes, I did eat vegetables too.

Last night my sister and I were watching a show and in it the woman blew on the man's finger to make it feel better in the Korean drama. Both of us quickly said how much it reminded us of our parents reaction when we would get an owie (child's little hurt). On the net, they mentioned blowing a kiss to make the owie feel better. At this website, someone said that is is European to blow on the owie. Obviously, it is world-wide. Wonder where that started. http://parenting.stackexchange.com/questions/7540/why-do-kisses-stop-a-child-from-hurting

Thought this was a glass holder pin but it turned out to be just a glasses pin and a very small pin at that.
I enjoyed wearing all of these pins this week. A couple of my coworkers saw them and commented on them. Here is the grouping of pins. It kind of makes pretty art
If this was cropped, put on good paper, and framed, I could see it on an eye doctor's wall.
 
Since this is the laid back day, I'm done already. Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.