Translate

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Feb 22 - Another bitterly cold day

Went outside for only a short while today because the wind is making it bitterly cold. However, the sun felt good! Made a big dinner for us tonight. We'll be eating leftovers.

Yesterday my brother and I went for a ride since it was nice out. Usually we spend some time together on Sundays but it was nice to have the time on Saturday, freeing up my Sunday.

Getting ready for my new bed. Can't do much until I am told the delivery day. Put up some different curtains in my bedroom. Over my bookcases, I put Thomas Kincaid scenery curtains. So relaxing and beautiful. Finally got the curtains changed on the French doors. Thought the landlord washed them before we moved in but after seeing the dust, I realized I should have checked them a long time ago. Oh well, they've been replaced now. The curtains that were on the doors were ones I bought when I first lived in this house over ten years ago. Going to wash them and give them to the landlord so we don't have to store them.

Spring is around the corner. We're getting more sneak previews of it this week. The temp is supposed to climb to the upper 30s. That sounds so warm!

Today's earrings - guess it would have helped if I took a photo of them and uploaded it. Even though these were kind of big, thought they looked nice on and felt comfortable to wear them. So far these are my favorite silver hoops from Donna.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.