Translate

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Feb 15 - Basic Black

Today's earrings are pretty basic and all black. Big black velutinous earrings. And you say what? velutinous means covered with a fine and dense pubescence. http://www.yourdictionary.com/velutinous I know I'm stretching with the word pubescence since the earrings are not a plant or insect but they are very comparable to fine short hairs you would find on a plant or insect. I could have use the word velvety but they weren't quit velvet and more like fine short hairs. Pretty sure if I put them on the lawn this summer, moss would find its way on them.


Ended up cleaning a lot today getting ready for my new bed. Moved a light-weight blanket onto one of my chairs and a short time later found my sister's dog, Sparky, all cuddled under the blanket.

He must have used some God-given talent to get under the blanket. Sparky was pretty bold doing this since he's pretty blind. I would l have liked to see him do this.

Last night Sparky was dreaming while he was sleeping. One of his legs was completely up in the air, not supported by anything, and it was just a moving. Must have been chasing the neighborhood big dogs. Considering he is a small dog, he always wants to go after big dogs when they are close by.



My brother-in-law pointed out a cool video after I had mentioned about cell phones have gel buttons come up as a keyboard so you can have the keyboard feel. http://www.cnet.com/news/a-keyboard-that-rises-up-from-flat-touch-screens/ Saw this in a Chinese movie today. Have never seen them in person but I would probably like a phone with that feature.

Here's the cool video about specialty glass from Corningware my brother-in-law was talking about. The video is now four years old and there are additional videos you can watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qmwdbhsbVs This is going to sound greedy but it would be really cool to have a house and car with this setup. All of this was in sci fi books or movies at one time. I think my brother-in-law said even John referred to it in the Bible's "Book of Revelation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.