Translate

Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 16 - "Life is full of traveling in the wrong direction"

That's quote from the Chinese drama "Apple In Your Eye." how true it is. Hopefully tomorrow I will start the next year out traveling in the right direction. So often I have found myself going in the wrong direction. This coming year is the start of a new year for me and a different life. It's the year that I find myself again. Really looking forward to it. Not everyone gets as many chances as I have had to do this. Someone might look at my chances as bad luck but not me. Life does get better and this year will be a shining year for me. According to the Chinese Zodiac, this should be a good year for me (and will be just because of my attitude); I was born under the Horse sign and during the month of the Tiger. With this being the year of the Ram (Sheep), I am ready for my changes both physically, mentally, and spiritually. As a woman, it's going to be a great year too.

Today was a great day with no computer problems. Before I knew it, it was time to go home. Got a lot of work done. Love it when it all comes together. Start the day out with a smile and end it with a smile.

By the way, in the drama above, there are so many wonderful things I could quote out of it. Lot of thought-provoking statements. May have to watch it again just to write them down for future personal use.

Earrings for the day


Still trying to figure out where this is in Korea. Got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.