Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Feb 12 Computer Problems

This past week has been testing my patience when it comes to computer problems. Got hit with several computer problems and it seems like I go from one problem to the next. Pretty frustrating because I have no control over the problems. At least I didn't eat my way through like I used to do. Eating always was what I did to make me feel better. After many years, I realize now that it doesn't work. The problems are still there and now have created more problems. Never too old to learn. At least I love my job so much that I can handle the stress of the computer problems. What a difference it makes in one's life when you have a job that you love and people you work with care about you. The night before I had to work late and someone swept off the snow from my vehicle. What a wonderful experience that was. My brother-in-law cleans off my car almost every morning now. I really appreciate that too. And in my old apartment, the guy who lived above me cleared the snow from my car too. Things like this make me feel good; it's such a treat.

Today's pin reminds me of the 50s


Watching a good Korean drama and want to get back to it so I'll keep this short. The drama is called "Birth of a Beauty" and you can find it at www.dramafever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.