Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Feb 5 - No Earrings Tonight

After I was done with work today, I discovered the earrings I was going to wear but in my pant pocket and not on my ears. This pair is one that I wanted to wear because I like the chain-look. So it will become tomorrow's earrings. When I got home from shopping I was too pooped to put on a pair of earrings even for a little while.

My sister and I went out of town on a little shopping trip. Both of us are turning into Aldi's nuts. We like the prices, the products, their quality, their variety, and their guarantee. On the way back we ended up taking a detour heading south of the town we live in. As we turned a corner, we saw the most beautiful full moon. It almost looked like it was a blood moon but the next one isn't supposed to happen until April and then again in September. Our last blood moon in October looked pretty darn close to the same color as tonight's full moon. It was right on the horizon and was so big.

My photos don't do any justice to the moon but thought I'd show them anyway. These were taken with my cell phone. Wish that I would have brought my camera with me but didn't want it sitting in very cold weather all day long.

The moon is just above the road. It looked a lot bigger than it does in this photo. Like I said, my cell phone doesn't do it any justice but you can get an idea of the color.


Here it looks a little larger. In this photo, it is partially hidden by a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.