Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Apr 12 - Outdoors and enjoying Spring

Most of yesterday and today I spent outside - well part of the time but most of the time in my car. Beautiful day today and sounds like it will repeat itself tomorrow. I'll have a bunch of photos to post once I figure out how to use the Bluetooth. Even though I know computers quite good, sometimes they get the best of me - kind of like my new virus software. A couple of my streaming video sites didn't work but now today they work. Must be the magic of sending a complaint email.

Bobbi enjoyed the weather too, or maybe it was the birds she was hearing.


Today's earrings are greenish gold. Kind of a weird color but have a lot of clothes that they will go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.