Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Apr 26 - Alec Baldwin and More

Too tired to write much and may have to edit this tomorrow since I'm so tire tonight. Alec Baldwin  talked with Dan Tyan about hackers in  the article "Alex Baldwin: We Are All Hackers." It was pretty interesting because Baldwin said everyone carries around cell phones with cameras in them. Thus, they can "hack into someone's private life. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/alec-baldwin-we-are-all-hackers-117286774534.html

From here, I wanted to learn about RSA, which held a conference recently and had different subjects. The one I found interesting was "Into the Woods: Protecting Our Youth From the Wolves of Cyperspace." http://www.rsaconference.com/media/into-the-woods-protecting-our-youth-from-the-wolves-of-cyberspace This is a video and is excellent to watch. RSA had a conference 8 years ago on the same topic add the solution was that the computer should be in a main room. I remember that! However, now so many children have cells phones or access to cell phones. Aren't smart phones great? The information provided by the panel is very informative and I learned a lot (even though I didn't want to learn some of it".

"RSA Conference is your best resource for exchanging ideas, learning the latest trends and finding the answers you are looking for." for internet security and "staying ahead of cyber threats." http://www.rsaconference.com/about#sthash.oG5Hv7cC.dpuf Worth checking out the other videos and probably keeping this in mind for next year to help keep you alert.

Update on cats falling. Well, my brothers cat fell out of a window and fell about one story or more. The cat is fine. Good thing I was more than nine feet so she could upright herself and land safely. This cat is definitely a house cat and luckily had a collar with identification. Now I have to get Bobbi some time of collar and ID. She probably won't like it because of the collar but like everything else new to her since we moved,, she's going to have to get used to it.

Today's earrings are my earrings. I wonder if I had passed how many earrings of mine Donna would have liked. I think she would have liked these.


Time for bed; I fell asleep at least four times while trying to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.