Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Apr 4 = Updated

I'm visiting family tonight and have been on the go since 9 am. Great time driving tivsee my brother and his wife. Tonight we went out to eat with their son and his family. Always look forward to spending time with them. My great nephew is just like his dad...very smart. He's also a Lego nut.

It's always hard to leave my family in Minneapolis. We have a great time together; however, I live in such a beautiful area and enjoy my time with my sister and brother here that it's always wonderful to be home. Bobbi is particularly happy for me to be home even though she can smell Nixie (cat) when I returned.

Last night's sunset


This was shot from my phone as we were traveling through the St. Paul area. By the way, I was not driving.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.