Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Apr 25 - How cool is it to have readers from around the world

When I was young, I had pen pals in different countries. I collected stamps that were on the envelopes and cherished these. Now I cherish the hits on my blog just as much. It's so cool to see my grandmother and grandfather's country listed as many hits today; that country is Switzerland. Then other relatives came from another country that visited my site - France. I don't have any relatives in China but have dated a man whose father was from China. The world is made so much smaller through the Internet. I'm glad to be a part of it but only wish that I could hear from you.

There's something about stories that bring people together. We all share similar stories but have different characters in them. I'm happy that you have visited my site. Know anyone in other countries that you could encourage to visit my site? I'd love for you to refer them even if they only glance at it once. It would make me day, after all, I'm very easy to please.

Today's earrings are my own. Actually bought these from a shoe repair shop. They are so beautifu


If you look carefully, you may see the universe and the many stars in these earrings. Wonder which nebula these portray. Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle little star. This is one of the first poems I learned and was the first song I learned to play on my grandmother's piano. Interesting facts on the poem http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkle,_Twinkle,_Little_Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.