Translate

Monday, April 13, 2015

Apr 13 - Excellent Day

Just a great day today - the forecasted cloudy day turned into a day filled with sunshine. It was hard to be at work but I was there.

Tonight, I listened to Marco Rubio's bid for presidency. I've always been in the middle of the road when it comes to politics. He has some great ideas such as supporting Israel, not agreeing to let Iran have nuclear weapons, and creating a strong United States. He reminds me of John Kennedy. He asks for prayers to help guide him. Really impressed with him. Up until a couple of years ago, I thought Hillary Clinton would make a good president. I believe that Marco Rubio would stand up for United States and also for human rights in other countries. It should be an interesting 19 months. https://marcorubio.com/category/news/

Here is a funny photo of Bobbi's cat tree. Notice the toy that is hanging and how it stuck on the rope. It's almost like a magic trick. See the string going from left to right at an angle - The pompom must have gotten stuck on a fiber on the hanging rope. Still it looks like a magician was there.


Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.