Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2 - Inquiring Minds Want to Know

What is the difference between men's and women's razors. According to this website it basically comes down to the handle on women's razors. Also there's some difference on the razor head itself. You look at refills on women's razors and they are very expensive. For years, I've heard that the companies are making their money on the refills, not the single unit razors themselves. Most of the time I buy a new razor because it's cheaper than buying the refills. Go figure. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/10/really-difference-mens-womens-razors-shaving-creams/

Keeping it short tonight. Bobbi took over my bed completely last night. The photo below is of her in bed about 5 a.m. this morning. Guess I should have bought a king-size bed.


Today's earrings. Note Bobbi's new toy, the paper bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.