Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

June 7 - Day late - will make up tomorrow

Mouse quit last night. Guess it lasted as long as it could and it was too tedious to use the mouse the plugged into the computer. My computer sits on the floor behind my television stand and I use the television for my monitor. Nice, big monitor and easy to have lots of stuff on it. Was great for doing schoolwork while I was in school. Now it's just a vehicle for watching Asian shows, writing my blog, and finding different things on Internet. Been in the new old house since November and still haven't hooked up my DVD player - might have to do that when a good 3-D sci fi movie comes out again.

Today, I hurried out of work for an appointment and forgot my cell phone at work. It's kind of nice not to have the umbilical cord attached (even though it's wireless, it still feels attached). Going phoneless is kind of nostalgic. Brings back memories of party-line phones, then phones with five digits, then seven digits, and now what we have. Thought about the wireless phones that were almost as big as the plug in phones. Remember the first mobile phone I ever saw. It had a case for it like a large phone case. Wouldn't want to put that into a pocket. Anyway, it kind of feels good not to have the electronic device attached to me.

Yesterday's earrings

Another pair of my earrings and if you can't tell, I do like ear threads. Because I don't have my phone, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to show today's earrings.

Speaking of earrings, I'm going to make earrings out of these after I find where I hid them. Bought them for $1 each at the rock show. However sliced these, sliced them real thin so they will be light-weight. After I find them again, I'll give you their name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.