Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1 - Italian Baked Eggs

First reader from Italy and the recipe I found for Italian eggs sounds scrumptious. The recipe is simply named, simple ingredients, and simply made. At first I wasn't interested in the recipe because it calls for marinara on the bottom. When I was young, someone I know made chicken marinara. Got sick on it and have been able to eat the combination of marinara and chicken since. It happened when I was 14 and I'm not sure if I want to eat it but am willing to try marinara and eggs together. The photo at the website is what sold me. Check out the recipe at http://damndelicious.net/2013/11/11/italian-baked-eggs/. If nothing else, take time to drool over the photo!

http://altonbrown.com/baked-eggs/ tells you how to bake hard boiled eggs. A coworker told me today she's been doing this for quite a while. Mom taught me how to make hard boiled eggs and it hasn't failed me yet but I might try to bake some in my broiler oven. If it works in the broiler oven, then some of the recipes from other countries will be a lot easier to make since baking them is handy and quick.

Today's earrings were made by me last weekend. You can probably tell they need some work. Will probably take them apart and remake them some time.

Pretty in pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.