Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 23 - William Shatner

Who would have thought that William Shatner lived in his truck after Star Trek was cancelled. Then again, who would have thought that William Shatner is extremely popular and he's 84 years old. I love the man and everything that I can remember he acted in. Of course, being a Star Trek fan, that would be my favorite. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/captains-log-william-shatner-speaks-about-122176538399.html While watching this interview, I saw my nephew instead of William Shatner. Can't believe that my nephew  has the same movements and speech. What do you think sister-in-law - do you see the resemblance?

Today was the birthday of my ex-mother-in-law. She's been gone for a number of years but in my head, I celebrated the day with her. We sure had a lot of fun together and I miss her. After my mom passed, my mother-in-law and I became very close. She also made the best apple pie that I've ever had and have not had one that good since the last piece of pie she gave me.

The earrings today were Donna's. They're pretty small earrings but I really liked them. They felt comfortable on my ears and I didn't want to take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.