Translate

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Earring 0123 - Being Appreciated

To my sister-in-law, thank you for giving me all of these fabulous earrings. Every day I receive a new gift and besides, it's something that I like a lot. Thank you for being my friend and my sister.

To my sister, thank you for forgiving me for taking a different job. I will miss working with you but even though we aren't sitting together, I'm only a phone call or text away. Plus we live in the same city now and aren't separated by the miles anymore. Words can never express what it is like to be a sister.

To my son, thank you for being who you are. You're a wonderful man and someone my grandsons can really look up to. I'm glad there are pieces of me in you and that there are parts of your dad in you too. We sure wouldn't want you to be a 100% of just one of us! Besides God, I would die for you. I would gladly give my life to make your life better. I wish that God would let us make exchanges.

To my daughter-in-law, the daughter I never had, thank you for all that you do. You've been an exceptional wife and mother. You've taught my grandsons values that many children nowadays have no clue about.

To my grandsons, both of you are so loved and I doubt you will never know how much I love you. You are both unique and special in so many ways. I've been blessed with the two of you and have missed seeing you grow into the teens you now are. It saddens me that I have missed so much of your lives but I am grateful that I had the time with you when you lived with me. Those memories are precious to me.

To my nephew with deep insights, I don't have to say anything because you already know.

To my brothers, you made our Christmas times so much better when mom and dad couldn't afford anything. Even though I'm a senior, I still feel like your little sister and feel the protective care and love that you have for me. Did you ever know that I have that same protective care for you? You already know how much I love you because I always express how much you mean to me. What memories we've had!! and I look forward to more memories with you especially towards the middle of this month.

To my cat, I'm sure you can read because you are always at my touchscreen monitor. Thank you Bobbi for saving my life.

To the readers of this blog, thank you for reading it. I just wished that I knew why you read it. I wish that I could get to know you even if it's just pieces about you. I would love to hear your stories.

I always wanted to keep a gratitude journal. It would get started and then it seemed like I was always writing the same thing. So every once in  awhile, I plan on writing something like this.

Today's earrings will be turned into a different pair when I paint them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.