Interesting site that couples two rhyming words that make phrases. Not sure their explanation of the pairs makes much sense. What I like is there are many two word rhyming words and their explanation. Once you get started reading it, it may capture your interest...it did mine.
- beanie weenies (hot dogs with baked beans)
- blame game (the search for scapegoats)
- boob tube (television)
- bow wow (the sound a dog is supposed to make)
- ditch witch (a kind of excavator)
- dizzie Lizzie (a scatterbrained person)
- easy breezy (not difficult)
- easy peasy (not difficult)
- fuddy duddy (an irrelevant superannuated relic)
- monkey's uncle ([imperfect rhyme] an outlandish person)
- no fuss, no muss (a tidy operation)
- tootsie wootsie (an affectionate diminutive nickname) - in my mom's later years, I used to call her tootsie wootsie and shortened it to toots. It was just a cute nickname and I think it made her feel younger. Always called her mom but when I was teasing her, I would call her toots.
Today's earrings are not ones I would have worn outside. Just not my style.