Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Earring 0135 - UK

Little things can put big smiles on my face. Yesterday, someone from the United Kingdom read my blog. There are accents that I love; those from Bostonians and the various ones from UK. For a while, I dated someone from England. His British brogue was fabulous and I could listen to him talk for hours on end. Maybe it is because of my vivid imagination because I can conjure up all kinds of stories just by thinking about accents and brogues. Of course most of my stories take me back into older times. My newest thing is to try to determine what language it is when someone is speaking an Asian language. Watched enough K-dramas to know some new words, along with my other Asian shows. Yet, it would be better if I had someone that I could talk to who knows Asian languages.  Was always hoping to exchange language skills with another person but it never panned out.

Here's today's earrings:

By the way, when my British friend sang, he lost his brogue. He did a wonderful job on Elvis' songs but my favorites were always Christmas songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.