Translate

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Earring 0132 - Heavy

Looks can be deceiving. This morning when I tried on these earrings, these were going to weigh me down. I thought that as soon as I was done with my Saturday routine, I would take them out. As it turns out, the earrings don't feel heavy once they're in the ears. Pretty surprised because I've worn lighter earrings that I had to take out much earlier.

Don't know where the red came from because the sun wasn't shining nor was the sky pink. It's almost like there was a glow somewhere. Well, maybe the glow is coming from me since I am enjoying my new workplace and job.

Today it was brought to my attention that maybe I'm glowing because even though there is still stress in the workplace, the stress is less than what I have had at my other job. Fell like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel like a different person. It's great to feel happy and joyful. Even my sense of humor, as sick as it can be sometimes, is coming back. Because I love to laugh, I think that I will be laughing even more! On that note, I'll end it with a pun.

"Having too many vowels is a consonant struggle in the game of Scrabble."
http://somethingpunny.tumblr.com/post/4793921803/having-too-many-vowels-is-a-consonant-struggle-in-the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.