Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Earring 0149 - Treats

Am having a fantastic treat pre supper. One of my coworkers was given some cucumbers and zucchini, which I love them both. Cut up the cukes and eating them with a little bit of ranch dip. Often, I just eat them without anything else on them. One thing I do like is to dice up cukes for potato salad. Cukes and radishes compliment celery and onions, a family favorite for potato salad. Wonder if my one brother realized that I didn't have any cukes or radishes in my potato salad last time. I knew it was missing something but didn't realize what it was until now.

Fried zucchini is next on the last. Add a little garlic, salt, and pepper and I'm set! Sometimes I dip the slices in egg and corn meal but tonight is special because this is my first zucchini this season. There will be more later because it grows so well in our area and a lot of the farmers market people grow it.

Thank you to my coworker for my treats. It's been a long time since I worked somewhere where vegies were brought in. Also, thank you to the person who grew them!

Purple passion earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.