Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Earring 0157 Mistakes and a Perfectionist

Learning a new job has lots of challenges and one of them is patience. Being a perfectionist, a new job presents even more challenges when you make a mistake. I have to remind myself that I'm not God, I'm not perfect, and I can learn by my mistakes, which I do. Just wish that I didn't make any but I've sure learned a lot by them this week. In a year from now, hopefully, I will be able to laugh at today's blog. It's frustrating when you know you're a good employee and smart enough to do the job. It's just a matter of time and learning.

Was surprised my sister didn't call me about yesterday's blog. One of the things I learned yesterday is that Japan has more flamenco dance academies than Spain. Can't remember where I read that yesterday. Here's an interesting site on flamenco in Japan. http://www.flamenco-world.com/magazine/about/japon/japon15062004-1.htm

Here is a clip on Japanese flamenco dancers. It's entitled "Sexy Japanese..." I wasn't sure what to expect and feel the person who posted it was just trying to get more view. He could have deleted the word "sexy" because it's not like the women are sexy, it's the dance that is emotional. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHstMB43jg.

Today's earrings could have easily been worn by a flamenco dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.