Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Earring 0163 - Earring Posted

My wireless router doesn't like the wireless it seems. However, my guest can access Internet via router so I don't know why I can't. Technology is something that I get into and I cannot believe that I can't figure out what is going on. My router is pretty old; think I got it almost 8 years ago. Getting my new router in a little over a week so I will try to remember to upload photos at noon instead of at home.  Kind of excited about getting a new router because my streaming will go much faster too.

This afternoon was a chance for me to take a little time off and enjoy my opened windows. Even though it is kind of warm in my apartment, the fresh air is so nice. Had the windows open all night too and it was great sleeping weather. Luckily someone else was doing laundry in our building so I couldn't do laundry and will wait until this weekend. Yes, there's a smile on my face.

It's such a beautiful day and I'm enjoying it so much. Didn't take any time off this summer because of changing jobs. Know what is coming and it's not that far away. Think I will take some Fridays off once I can and have enough vacation time in. In the past, three-day weekends were always so much better for me than to have to take a week at a time. I can do a nice road trip when I have three days off. When I have a week off, I don't go any further than I would during those 3 days.

Guess rambling on is my calling today and ending it now before I start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.