Translate

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Earring 0158 - Spanish-style? Eggs

Somewhere on Internet, I found the recipe for Spanish eggs. Whether these really were created in Spain is something I'm unsure of. You take olive oil and get it hot (some people add a little butter too). Meanwhile, carefully crack open an egg into a dish. When the oil is hot, add the egg. During the one minute cooking time, pour the hot oil over the egg. It's different to eat a crunchy white with the yolk not cooked all of the way. It's great and I highly recommend it. I've tried this with just butter but butter doesn't have high enough heat tolerance; the olive oil makes the difference. Sometime I will make it again and display a photo.

Today's earrings will be going to my sister.

We went for a nice ride out in the country. We laughed so hard over three things that happened today to the each of us. Can't share them with you but we laughed so hard it hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.