Translate

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Earring 0172 - New Viewer Taiwan

My heart skipped a beat today when I saw that someone from Taiwan viewed my blog. Considering I basically only watch Asian shows, I felt one step closer. Taiwanese jade is beautiful jade. This is an interesting article on the jade. For over 4000 years Taiwan and the Philippines had a connection with one another. It sounded like for a while, the jade discovered in Taiwan was from Vietnam but in reality was from Taiwan. http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2007/11/20/2095026.htm

My nephew has a jade roller that he uses in massage therapy. Wonder if they make Taiwanese jade rollers. Will have to look into that.

The other thing that I thought about when thinking about Taiwan is tea. This is an interesting site about indigenous tea to Taiwan http://eco-cha.com/blogs/tea-culture/10378193-taiwan-mountain-tea-the-indigenous-plant Think later on that I will buy some of the oolong tea from the company associated with the blog. I can only imagine how good my kombucha would be with this tea. We have a local company that sells a lot of handpicked teas; maybe next week I'll pop in there to see what they have.

Taiwan is known as a beautiful country with breathtaking views. One of the things that I noticed when I was watching a bunch of YouTube videos is the rocks. My table not only needs a piece of jade on it but also a rock from Taiwan.

Today's earring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.