Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

Earring 0166 - It's Here...it's Friday!

Just finished watching a very good Korean drama on Dramafever called "What Happened in Bali" It was a pretty heavy-duty movie that typically I wouldn't watch. My preference is for romantic comedies. However, the actors in this drama are excellent and like a book, I couldn't put it down. Definitely give it a thumbs up. http://www.dramafever.com/drama/680/1/What_Happened_in_Bali/?ap=1

So to break my mood from the movie, had to get my fix of PSY's "Gangnam Style." Watched it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0 Plus you can watch it performed in several different countries, many different singers/dancers, kids performing, etc. Now I can go on to watch something else. It's another form of lifting one's spirit. Couldn't get away from it. You have got to watch this video of babies doing "Gangnam Style" I think PSY would be happy with how it turned out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsgjlirljg

Ready for this weekend. Other than laundry, nothing is planned. Might work on my quilt some since I haven't touched it other than moving it from one spot to another. It's such an easy thing to throw in my car and go somewhere along the river to sit and work on. Always have my phone to listen to audio books too. All I'll need is a diet Coke and I'll be set.

My sister gave me some insight on one of my friends she saw yesterday. Will have to think about that some more. Maybe it's something that is right around the corner and I have to find the corner.

Here's today's earrings

They look similar to another pair of earrings I wore before but these are a little smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.