Translate

Friday, August 29, 2014

Earring 180 - Say it isn't so - summer is ending.

It's not ending. We have so much summer left to enjoy. Just because it's Labor Day weekend does not mean that summer is over. For some people, summer is just beginning. We will have nice hot/warm days and cool nights. That's a good summer to me. Fall is right around the corner (yes, I'm still looking around the corner) but that should last about two months. Fall is my favorite time of the year. But then again, I like winter because it brings the eagles. If it didn't get slippery on sidewalks and roadways, I would love winter. Been so busy learning a new job and helping on the old job with little bits and pieces that summer did get away from me. It's not that big of a deal to me because I would rather take off Fridays or Friday afternoons in the fall, winter, and spring than to take time off during the summer. Enough of this.

Today's earrings - one of many silver hoops with no two alike...


We're having a thunderstorm right now. Maybe I should take a quick nap ;)