Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

Earring 0162 - Monday's Thoughts

Back in the 70s, when I was much younger, one of the t-shirts my ex had to have was "Whirled Peas" showing a picture of peas that had been blended. The back probably said something like that's the only way we are going to have world peace.

My prayers are for people to get along. It doesn't mean you have to agree on everything but just get along. I don't let fears get to me either because in the end, it's God's plan, not mine.

Back in the 60s, our school used to do practice if we were ever to be bombed by Cuba. At that time, it terrified me. I can still remember how it felt during that time period and it lasted for quite a few years. I cannot imagine how children feel who are in areas that are being bombed and torn apart because of conflicting values and beliefs. Makes me want to shelter them but I know there's too many for me to do so.

Why can't we just all get along?

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.