Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Earring 0171 Biker Momma Earrings

Used to have a motorcycle and loved riding it. Better yet though was being a passenger. There's so much you have to pay attention to because you don't have the luxury of an enclosure to protect you. Glad I made the trips I did with the bike even though the longest ride was just under 150 miles one way.

These earrings would have been perfect for the motorcycle. Wonder if Donna ever road a motorcycle.


Haven't been on the back of a bike for over seven years now. Only a couple of weeks ago, I got rid of my gloves. Sure got my money's use out of them. Two years ago, I recycled my boots. Still have my boot jewelry though because it brings back memories and fits in my jewelry box.

This would be good weather for a bike ride along the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.